Due to COVID-19 and to protect our current members, we are not accepting new Pioneer memberships or allowing "Community" members to book the meeting rooms until further notice. We do have private office spaces available- check out the details on our website! We hope you stay safe during this season and hope to welcome you once we are able to again.See Available Offices
COVID-19 Office Protocols
What Connects will be doing:
- We have removed chairs from desks in the main space to create a six foot distancebetween people.
- We have created signs for all multi-use spaces such as the copy rooms and kitchenette.
- We are requiring that masks be worn when moving throughout the space such as going to the copy room.
- We will have sanitizer wipes and hand sanitizers readily available throughout all of the spaces.
- We are having the spaces professional cleaned regularly and staff will be wiping down and sanitizing throughout the day and at each close.
What this means to you:
- If you are healthy with no fever, cough or other COVID symptoms you are welcome.
- If you are in the category that Governor Polis has asked remain on the Stay at Home order please continue to stay home. This includes those over 65 years old, those with compromised immune systems.
- While you are still welcome to reserve meeting and conference rooms, we have reduced the capacity of each meeting room during the COVID 19 restrictions for social distancing (see updates online when booking). For instance Table Mesa would work for a meeting of four people.
- For those with Private Offices, if you have multiple employees in your office we ask that you work within the Governor’s request to reduce your in office workforce by 50% or that you split shifts so that you are all not in the office at the same time. You will continue to have 24/7 access to Connects Workspace. All staff members must work out of the office and not overflow into the open coworking area. Please wear a mask when moving throughout the open areas.
- For those in the Open areas (coworking space) - Based on that number we will decide if you will need to pre-schedule your day or if we can continue on the drop in basis as usual. We will not be tracking time/hours in the space for the time being. You are welcome as much as you would like. You will not be required to wear a mask when you are sitting at the desk but just when moving around throughout the space.
Log in to find out more.
Note: Not all member benefits are available to all membership levels, and all member benefits are subject to availability.